Personalized Mother’s Day Card
Whether you need something to do with the kids or some inspiration for your next print project, here’s a card design to make any mother in your life. With die-cut flowers and a trifold brochure design, each panel can reveal a different message about why you love this special woman in your life.
Below are some resources to aid you in making a personalized Mother’s Day card.
Things You Need
- A template
- Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
- X-Acto knife or something similar (and a cutting board surface.)
Cut = blue lines
Score (fold) = dashed pink lines
- Choose a template and print it off. (Download above.) This is a double-sided template.
- Color the flowers. Because it is double-sided, markers will bleed through a little bit. Crayons and colored pencils don’t, but the colors don’t pop as much. (We like bright around here, so we went with markers, haha!)
- Cut out the flower shapes outlined in blue. This allows the message “Mom is…” to be visible on each panel.
- Fold on the pink dashed lines to make the “Revealing Trifold.” Line up the cut out flowers as best as possible to have the best revealing effect.
- Write descriptive words on each of the panels. Help your kids think of words or phrases that best complete the phrase “Mom is…”
- Sign the back middle panel of the trifold.
- Give to the wonderful, deserving, beautiful mother in your and your kids’ life. 🙂