Father’s Day Rosette
Whether you need something to do with the kids or some inspiration for your next print project, here’s an award your father will love. There are two options: 1) Completely make the rosette, or 2) a coloring page you can cut out.
Below are some resources to aid you in making your dad a “Best Dad Ever” rosette.
Things You Need
- A template
- Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
Cut = blue lines
Score (fold) = pink lines
- Choose a template and print it off. (Download above.)
- Color the template. If you want to write a personal message, we suggest putting it on the ribbon ends.
- Fold the lined page like a fan. Follow the guides to cut into three even pieces.
- Glue the three fan pieces together, so that they completely connect, forming a circle.
- Cut out the remaining template pieces and glue them to the fan piece. Start with the circle, which will flatten the fan and make it look like a rosette. Flip over the rosette, and glue the ribbon ends onto the back.
- Let it set for a couple of minutes to let the glue dry.
- Give to the rosette to the “BEST DAD EVER!”