Inspirational, Trending, & Proven Folds.
Father’s Day Rosette
Whether you need something to do with the kids or some inspiration for your next print project, here’s an award your father will love. There are two options: 1) Completely make the rosette, or 2) a coloring page you can cut out.
Below are some resources to aid you in making your dad a “Best Dad Ever” rosette.
Things You Need
- A template
- Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
Cut = blue lines
Score (fold) = pink lines
- Choose a template and print it off. (Download above.)
- Color the template. If you want to write a personal message, we suggest putting it on the ribbon ends.
- Fold the lined page like a fan. Follow the guides to cut into three even pieces.
- Glue the three fan pieces together, so that they completely connect, forming a circle.
- Cut out the remaining template pieces and glue them to the fan piece. Start with the circle, which will flatten the fan and make it look like a rosette. Flip over the rosette, and glue the ribbon ends onto the back.
- Let it set for a couple of minutes to let the glue dry.
- Give to the rosette to the “BEST DAD EVER!”