Paper Crafting: Costume Change Halloween Cards
Whether you need something to do with the kids or some inspiration for your next print project, here’s a hands-on activity that help your kid dress up in a costume… without actually dressing up in a costume. A simple trifold design with revealing flaps into the last panel to create a fun outfit change from normal clothes to costume. Or costume to costume, if you prefer. Whatever your heart desires!
Below are some resources to aid you in making a Costume Changing Halloween Trifold Card.
Side note: This is an actual die-cut template we have in our storeroom, so if you really love this fold, we can send you the template for your business project! (Plus, if you do decide to use it, we won’t have to order the die, and that will save you time and money.)
Things You Need
- A template (double-sided)
- Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
This template is printed double-sided, flipped on the short edge.
Cut = blue lines
Score (fold) = dashed pink lines
- Choose a template and print it off double-sided. (Download above.)
- Color both sides. The costume is intended to be drawn on the inside middle panel, while the normal clothes are on the front left panel.
- Fold on the pink vertical lines to create the trifold.
- Cut on the blue lines to create the revealing panels.
- Have fun revealing the trick or treat costume!