Paper Crafting: Christmas
One last #PaperCraft for 2020…
Whether you need something to do with the kids or some inspiration for your next print project, here’s a hands-on activity that allows you to have a little winter decoration for your office or home. We included two template options… one that just has the coloring outlines and the other has the tree colored in. Either way, you get to decide the final look of the tree.
Below are some resources to aid you in making a Christmas Craft.
Things You Need
- A template (double-sided)
- Card stock paper preferable, not required
- Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
This template is printed double-sided, flipped on the short edge.
Cut = blue lines
- Download and color your chosen template. Color all the way to the black outline (It’s the bleed, in case your printer doesn’t line up double-sided prints quite perfectly).
- Follow the blue line to cut out the two trees.
- As marked, cut a slit on one tree halfway down from the top. Cut a slit on the other tree halfway up from the bottom.
- Combine the two trees at the vertical slits. Make adjustments to the slit as necessary (tiny adjustments at a time).
- If using regular printer paper, you may need to use tape to make your tree just a little sturdier. Card stock should be fine without tape, but use as needed.
- Place on your desk or in your home and snap a pic. Send it to us so we can see your holiday spirit!