Stick it to Em’ with Stickers!
Meet Cody Peitz
It’s pronounced Pie•ts. Mmm, pie!
The new Marketing Specialist for Slate Group.
- An analytical problem-solver, eager to improve systems and processes with innovative ideas.
- I am a proud husband, a twin dad, intermittent golfer, adventurous outdoorsman, amateur hot rodder and a music lover.
- I am motivated by improvement, whether at work, at home, or within myself.
- My genetic makeup: 54% Introverted, 43% Extroverted and 3% Bourbon.
- I enjoy collaboration and creating inspirational designs that solve problems.
Before twins | After twins
- I enjoy traveling with my number one partner in crime, my wife. Here are some of our favorite destinations:
- Fredericksburg, Texas
- Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Mexico
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas
- Places that we want to visit in the future:
- Peitz Germany
- St. Andrews Scotland
- Hochkönig Austria
- Tuscany Italy
- Margaret River Australia
- Being a Twin Dad is the best. I get the best of both worlds with a daughter and a son.
- I take Fatherhood very seriously. Raising two decent humans is hard work! Send prayers.
- The bronze medal goes to golf. It’s my favorite hobby and If I have the chance, I’m outside playing 18!
- I earned my Media Communications and Information degree from Texas State Technical College in Waco.
- I have over a decade of marketing and design experience.
- My background also includes content management, photography, editing, employee engagement customer service and event planning.
- I was previously a customer of Slate Group! My expectations were always surpassed and the quality of work they produced was unmatched in my experience. I knew I wanted to be apart of this team if the opportunity ever arose.
- Needless to say, it did and I am excited to be apart of this group of people who believe in integrity, communication, relationships and delivering on their promises all while having fun.
But enough about me
What would you like to see us create?
What would you like to see more of?
What would you like to learn about?
Let me know and I’ll try my darnedest to make it happen.
Thanks for reading!